How much do wedding invites cost?
Printing invitations typically ranges between $1,300 and $2,000 for 100–175 sets (invitation, RSVP card, RSVP envelope, and mailing envelope). If you would like us to design your invitations, that runs an additional $75 per hour. After speaking more about your project, we’re happy to provide a more specific estimate.
How much do Save-the-Dates cost?
Printing Save-the-Dates comprised of one card and envelope start at $800. If you would like us to design your Save-the-Dates, that runs an additional $75 per hour.
How much do business cards cost?
Printing business cards starts at $575. Price increases based on number of ink colors and paper choice. If you would like us to design your cards, please get in touch so we can work up an accurate estimate for you.
How long does the design/printing process take?
Design of a wedding invitation set typically takes 3-6 weeks from the time we receive your go-ahead and a 50% deposit. Once a final design is approved, printing takes approximately 4 weeks. If you can plan 2–3 months ahead of the date you’d like to receive your invites, that’s ideal. Don’t forget to schedule time for envelopes to be addressed!
Can you describe the design process?
- We will first have a meeting with you so you can review our past work, look at paper samples, and discuss the specifics of your project. It really helps if you come prepared with any visual inspiration and design ideas. Anything can be a good starting point, from images of your wedding locale to a mid-century poster design you’re loving.
- After meeting, we’ll email you an estimate.
- If you’d like to move forward, we ask for a 50% deposit.
- We begin working on rough designs. Often we’ll send you a few rough mock-ups first before going too far with any one idea. All designs are emailed to you in PDF format for your feedback along the way.
- We’ll go back and forth, each time getting closer to the imagery, font choices, and colors you’d like in your final design.
- Once a final design is approved and you’ve selected ink colors, we’ll have printing plates made and move forward with printing.
- About 4 weeks later, you’ll have your invites!
I’m a designer and already have a design. Will you print it?
Gladly. Email it along with as much info as you can provide (size, # colors, how many you need), and we’ll get back to you right away.