- Bon Appetit makes full use of 11 second videos to show people the right way to cut up tricky summer fruit [Instagram]
- Benedict Cumberbatch asks fans not to record Hamlet [Vanity Fair]
- This Onion article that is hilarious and sadly accurate about how women (especially famous women) are treated like they'd be lucky to date whatever neanderthal would have them... I feel a feminist rant coming on... [The Onion]
We at Swayspace share a meal and lots of laughs at lunch. Here are some of the things we've shared today
- The beautiful photography of Cass Bird [Instagram]
- "Millennial men aren't the dads they thought they'd be" [NY Times]
- The tensile strength of leather pants (SFW edition) [The Guardian]
- Feeling at home in New York and elsewhere [The Atlantic]
- This very cool curated list of things in cities across the world, including a section on our home in Gowanus, by our friends at Hyperakt [On The Grid]
Come across something interesting today? Tweet at us @swayspace!
Our very own Jeff Peterson makes headlines with his Lego portrait head of Walt Whitman.
“There wasn’t a lot of planning, but there was a lot of micro-planning,” Peterson said. “Every moment became a new decision.”